Skilling Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skilling Conspiracy

Locked away are the secrets to the world. Conspirers are we, we hold the keys.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paul AKA "No Thieving" here :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul
Admin
Paul

Paul AKA "No Thieving" here :) Empty
PostSubject: Paul AKA "No Thieving" here :)   Paul AKA "No Thieving" here :) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:52 am

Hi fellow Conspirers, thought I'd get the ball rolling on invitations.
The purpose of this part of the forum is to give our new members a chance to break the ice and hopefully find some members they have things in common with.
So to start with, my name's Paul, I'm twenty years old and from New South Wales. I'm a car salesman by trade, and currently work as the head of advertising for my dealership. I'm now administrating this forum on behalf of Solahrised, our founder. I like to consider myself a bit of a tech-head and never pass up the chance to flex my coding and graphic muscles. I'm a heavy Runescape player, I'll typically be on for a few hours a day. You'll often catch me crafting, plundering Sophanem's pyramid, or scheming up new get rich quick schemes. I'm usually friendly and approachable, and usually go out of my way to do polite people a favour. If you've got any questions, suggestions, requests, complaints, or whats-ifs-buts, I'm the man to see.
Back to top Go down
https://skillingconspiracy.board-directory.net

Paul AKA "No Thieving" here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skilling Conspiracy :: Welcome to the Skilling Conspiracy! :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: